Updates (June 2020)
MP3 + Spring Term Report Cards Available
Marking Period 3 and Spring Term report cards can be viewed on Pupil Path or your New York City Schools Account.
- If you have not signed up for Pupil Path or a NYC Schools Account, please reach out to Ms. Hu, our Parent Coordinator for access and help creating your account.
- For translations, please view the announcement
Grades 9-12: Request to Remove Grade from GPA
For June 2020 only: Parents/Guardians may request that a number grade of 65 or higher NOT be counted toward a student's Grade Point Average.
- THIS IS ENTIRELY OPTIONAL. THIS IS NOT REQUIRED. This applies ONLY to MP4 grades for Spring 2020 for students in grades 9-12.
- For more information, translation, and to access the form, click here
School Closure Update
- Re-entering Building / Retrieval of Items
- Staff: Retrieval of items can be arranged and is in process by contacting administration and DOE approval.
- Student: Not available at this time. The policy and structure for student retrieval of items has not been finalized as of yet; students and families will be notified when we have more information.
- Summer School
We have been working hard to refine our practices for remote learning in order to ensure that our students have every opportunity to have...
Stay up-to-date on messages from the Department of Education regarding COVID-19 and School Closure