Updates (May 2020)
Marking Period 2 Report Cards Available
Report cards are now viewable on Pupil Path and in parents' NYC Schools Account.
- For more information and translations, please view the announcement.
- For more information on how to sign up and use Pupil Path, check out our guides for parents in English or Chinese.
Remote Learning Technical Support
The DOE is launching a family-facing Remote Learning Technical Support ticket system. Families (or someone on their behalf) can submit requests for technical support for a broad range of issues, including application support, lost, stolen, or broken devices, and delivery status, though the Technical Support for Families page.
- 5/4/20 Update: Promotion and Graduation Requirements
- Senior (Class of 2020)
- Junior (Class of 2021)
- Sophomore (Class of 2022)
- Freshmen (Class of 2023)
- Questions? Contact Mrs. Park
- 4/28/20 Update: Letter to Families Regarding Updated City-Wide Grading Policy (Spanish | Chinese | more translations available on InfoHub)
State Exam Cancellations
In addition to the cancellation of middle school state exams, the NYS Regents exams have been cancelled.
We have been working hard to refine our practices for remote learning in order to ensure that our students have every opportunity to have...
Stay up-to-date on messages from the Department of Education regarding COVID-19 and School Closure