We have been working hard to refine our practices for remote learning in order to ensure that our students have every opportunity to have meaningful online experiences with teachers.
Please join us celebrating Lunar New Year and enjoy delicious Chinese, Japanese and Korean food!
Date: Monday, February 3rd
Time: 8 AM
Presented by the East-West World Language Department
The East-West Arts Department was able to grant graduating seniors with $150 scholarships from the spring concert ticket sales. Four seniors who are currently in the Arts program who have exhibited excellence in the arts have been selected to receive the scholarship.
Guitar- Julisa Arteaga
Musical Theatre- Sasha Youngblood
Visual Arts- Malalatiana (Fify) Rasedoara and Victoria Joa
P.S. Art Competition
Madina Tang's artwork (7th Grade) was selected for the P.S. Art competition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. We were so proud to see her work among the select few as we later found out that over 12,000 entries were submitted! If you want to view it this summer, her piece is downstairs in the education wing at the Met.
Congratulations to all students involved!
Summer Bridge 2019 August 29th 8AM - 2PM
Enjoy a day of:
• A scavenger hunt to help you navigate East-West on your first few days.
• Ice breaker activities to get to know your peers and current students.
• Mini-lessons in our three languages: Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
• Embracing and joining current peers in the school’s mission
• A delicious lunch and snacks donated by our amazing PTA.
• And so much more.