We would like to emphasize these important policies at East-West.
Immunization Regulation updated 3.2.18
BE READY TO LEARN: Guidelines for School
At 7:10 AM, the school doors open for students who would like to eat breakfast in the cafeteria. There is no eating or drinking in the auditorium.
- Auditorium doors open at 7:50 AM Monday through Friday.
- Students are to arrive at EWSIS dressed in FULL UNIFORM
- Only water bottles in clear plastic containers are permitted on school grounds.
CELL PHONE & ELECTRONICS REMINDERS
- Parents: please do not call your child on their cell phone - DOING SO WILL GET YOUR CHILD IN TROUBLE, EVEN IF IT IS AN EMERGENCY. Instead, please contact the Main Office at 718-353-0009 and your child will be located immediately.
- Students are not allowed to use cell phones, once entering the school building.
- Any electronic devices, such as, but not limited to cell phones, iPods/MP3 players, smart watches, headphones, earbuds, etc. will be taken away if they are seen or heard at any time while your child is in school.
END OF SCHOOL DAY
- All students are dismissed from our school exit on Geranium Avenue.
Following the above guidelines will mean a safe, fun and productive school year! Thank you for your cooperation!