Attendance and Lateness
- School is in session from 8:00 AM – 2:17 PM Monday - Friday
- Students who have a period 0 class start at 7:25 AM
- Students who have a period 9 class end at 3:03 PM
- Students in grades 7 may be dismissed at 1:30 PM
- Students in grade 12 may have an abbreviated schedule based on course load
- Students who arrive after 8:10 AM (Mon. – Fri.) will need to obtain a late pass from the Main Office before going to class.
- Students who are not in class will be marked absent.
- An absence/medical note is required when your child returns to school.
- Please submit all notes to the Attendance Office in room 429.
- A medical note is required for the school to document your child's absence as "excused". It will not eliminate your child’s absence.
- When your child is late or absent to school, you will receive an automated call from our school messenger system. Please update your current phone number and language preference.