- School is in session from 8:00 AM – 2:17 PM Monday - Friday
- Students who have a period 0 class start at 7:25 AM
- Students who have a period 9 class end at 3:03 PM
- Students in grades 7 may be dismissed at 1:30 PM
- Students in grade 12 may have an abbreviated schedule based on course load
- Students who arrive after 8:10 AM (Mon. – Fri.) will need to obtain a late pass from the Main Office before going to class.
- Students who are not in class will be marked absent.
- An absence/medical note is required when your child returns to school.
- Please submit all notes to the Attendance Office in room 429.
- A medical note is required for the school to document your child's absence as "excused". It will not eliminate your child’s absence.
- When your child is late or absent to school, you will receive an automated call from our school messenger system. Please update your current phone number and language preference.
Students are given a 10 minute grace period each day and are not marked late until 8:10
Students who arrive between 8:11 and 8:30 are assigned to lunch detention
Failure to attend lunch detention results in after school detention
Students who arrive to school after 8:30 are assigned to after school detention on the day they are late from 2:30 to 3:30
Failure to attend detention and or follow detention rules results in suspension from extracurricular activities until the detention is served.