Highlights from the letter:
- As a reminder, school is closed from March 17, 2020, through April 19, 2020.
- Staff Contact Information
- Parents may request to be added to their child’s Google Classroom by emailing the child’s teacher. This may help you in monitoring your child’s work/progress. You will need an email address to do this.
- Free Internet: Please call Spectrum – (844)-488-8390 and Optimum (866)-200-9522 - both are offering a package for free internet for students or new customers.
Daily expectations for teaching/learning during school closure
- All students should follow their regular class schedule as much a possible each day.
- Students should log into Google Classroom to see the work and directions teachers are posting. Most resources are available online.
- Many courses will be using the textbooks provided at the start of the school year.
- Your child should be completing schoolwork each day, following their regular class schedule as much as possible.
Full Letter to Parents below in English and Chinese, as well as Staff Contact List.