- Students who are not wearing the school uniform shirt or who are wearing outerwear without the EWSIS logo are assigned to communal lunch on the day of the infraction.
- In the event they have a class during lunch, they can attend communal lunch the following day
- Failure to sit at communal lunch and to follow the procedures for communal lunch results in after school detention
- Failure to attend after school detention results in a suspension from extracurricular activities until the detention is served
- Students are given a 10 minute grace period each day and are not marked late until 8:10
- Students who arrive between 8:11 and 8:30 are assigned to lunch detention
- Failure to attend lunch detention results in after school detention
- Students who arrive to school after 8:30 are assigned to after school detention on the day they are late from 2:30 to 3:30
- Failure to attend detention and or follow detention rules results in suspension from extracurricular activities until the detention is served.
OTHER DEAN’S REFERRALS:
- Dean’s referrals are handled on a case by case basis in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the NYC DOE Citywide Behavioral Expectations to Support Student Learning
- Dean’s read referrals periodically during the day and comment, on Skedula, stating the Dean’s next steps