Dear East-West Families,
Parent-Teacher Conferences are an important opportunity for families to meet with teachers to discuss your child’s progress, as well as ways to help them improve. Families will be able to book appointments with individual teachers on Thursday, May 18th from 4:30 PM- 7:30 PM. If you are unavailable on that date, or if the teacher with whom you would like to conference is fully booked, please email the teacher(s) to schedule a conference at a diﬀerent time.
Booking Appointments with Teachers
We are asking families to use Microsoft Bookings to schedule a 10-minute conference with each teacher that you would like to meet with.
To book your appointment:
2)Select one of your child’s teachers from the “Select Staﬀ” option. (DO NOT select “Anyone.”)
3) Click one of the times displayed.
4) Fill in the information on the form and submit. Type your email address carefully.
5) Repeat for each teacher with whom you would like to schedule a conference.
Please keep in mind the following:
● In order to accommodate all parents, we must limit conferences to 10 minutes with each teacher.
● Select the name of the teachers that you would like to speak to - DO NOT select “anyone”
● Although you are selecting teachers to conference with, for co-taught (more than one teacher) courses, families may be contacted by any teacher of the class.
● While making an appointment, you will be given the choice between a telephone or a video conference. If you require translation services, please select ‘phone conference’ so that we can accommodate your language needs.
● In the event that you are unable to meet during this time or you miss your appointment, please contact your child’s teacher directly to set up an alternative time for a conference.
● If you do not know the names of your child’s teachers, please access your NYC Schools Account. Your child’s teacher’s names are also listed on the most report card that you received or on your child’s paper class program.
PLEASE CLICK HERE to book Parent-Teacher Conferences