As we transition to remote learning via Google Classroom, we understand the importance of keeping you informed and up-to-date with instructions, assignments, and assessments.
- Access Google Classroom using the mobile app (Android and iOS), or via a web browser by visiting http://classroom.google.com.
- Sign in using your East-West email address (If you have a problem with your East-West email address or you don’t have one, please email Sue Hu).
- Classroom page will show any class announcements, assignments (homework), or posts
- Reach out to your child’s teachers with your email address to enable access to Google Classroom.
- You will receive an invitation from his/her teachers.
- By accepting this invitation, you will receive email summaries from all classes in which the student is enrolled.
- If you have a problem with your East West e-mail address or you don’t have one, please email Sue Hu.