For 9th, 10th, and 11th Grade Students:
Students must adhere to the following:
- Attendance is mandatory for all days the class is in session.
- No student will be permitted to enter class after 15 minutes late. After 15 minutes late, the student will be considered absent for the class.
- Students may not leave the building between classes.
- Students are not permitted to leave a class without a hall pass.
- All classroom assignments must be completed to receive academic credit.
- All students must adhere to the Summer School Grading Policy to receive course credit.
Summer School classes will meet as follows:
(Monday through Thursday only)
July 5 - July 25
Period 1 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Period 2 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Period 3 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
July 26 - August 15
Period 4: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Period 5: 10:00 AM - 12:00PM
Period 6: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Please make sure you are present and on time for your classes.
All Regents Exams will take place on August 16, and August 17, 2017
The Regents calendar will be available on the first day of classes.
Grading Policy Percentages:
60 % from class grade given by teacher (Includes classwork/participation)
40 % from Exams and Quizzes
If you are late to class, your classwork grade will be negatively impacted.
East-West Summer Office at Francis Lewis High School: Room #257, 718.281.7657
Summer Staff: Mr. Cromer, Principal, Mr. Bantz, AP, Mr. Kleiman, AP, Support Staff